Now that winter is approaching we want to share our ILLNESS AND MAKE UP CLASS Policies. If you should have any questions please let us know as we would be happy to assist you.
*Bright Stars Illness Policy*
For the safety of your child as well as all of the other children here at Bright Stars please be aware of the following illness policy:
Parents should not allow their child to participate in class if the child is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Children should not attend class if..
▪ Vomiting (two or more times in 24 hours)
▪ Rash, lice or nits (body rash, especially with a fever or itching)
▪ Diarrhea (two or more watery stools in 24 hours)
▪ Eye infection (thick mucus or pus draining from the eye)
▪ Unusually tired, pale, lack of appetite, confused or cranky
▪ Fever (temperature of 100° (F) or more
Parent/Child Gym classes: May make up in a regularly scheduled class that has an opening.
Gym School Year Session Make Up Policy:
* For your convenience we offer make-up days for gym classes most every Saturday during the school year.
* All Preschool classes will have a 45 minute class and School age classes will have a 55 minute make-up class.
*Parent/child classes are:
* Toddler 2.5/3 years
*Preschool classes are:
* Preschool 3/4 Gym
* Preschool 4/5 Gym
* Advanced Preschool Gym
* Ninja Warrior Jr.
*School age classes are:
* KinderBeginner Gym
* Beginner Gym
* Top Notch
* Boys Gymnastics
* Ninja Warrior
* Tumbling 1 - 3
Gym Summer Session Make Up Policy: We offer a very flexible scheduling policy for the summer session. All gymnastics, dance and tumbling class participants are welcome to make up a missed class in any class with an opening. We do not limit the number of make up gym classes that can be scheduled since we understand things come up in the summer and many families may vacation.
Swim Make up Policy: Make up Swim classes are held once during each pay period. Typically it is held during the 7th or 8th week of the session.
*All children need to be currently registered in a class in order to attend a make-up.
*All children eligible for a make-up MUST pre-register at the front desk either in person or by phone in order to hold their spot in the open gym, 926.2682.
*Any child NOT pre-registered WILL NOT be allowed to attend the make-up class and will have to register for another date. This is for safety reasons. Please register in advance.
*Thank you all for your cooperation!*
Updated Make-up Policy For Inclement Weather
If for some reason Bright Stars should have to cancel classes due to inclement weather you will have the opportunity to make up the missed class time in any “open gym”, “stay & play”, or “open swim” at no charge. You will have 12 months to make up this missed class time.
* following a closing additional stay & play, open gym and open swim times may be added to our current schedule
Please refer to our website, Facebook, or Twitter for any closings.
There are several ways we will inform you if Bright Stars will be closed or delayed in opening due to winter weather! Closing decisions will be made at least 1 hour prior to event or class start time.
As a reminder closing and delays are always for the safety of our
families and staff!
1. We will send an email
2. Check our Facebook Page: Bright Stars Gymnastics Academy
3. Check our Web Site: www.brightstarsgym.com
4. Check our Instagram Page: Bright Stars Gym