Missed a Class?
Bright Stars Illness Policy
For the safety of your child as well as all of the other children here at Bright Stars please be aware of the following illness policy:
Parents should not allow their child to participate in class if the child is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Children should not attend class if...
- Vomiting (two or more times in 24 hours)
- Rash, lice or nits (body rash, especially with a fever or itching)
- Diarrhea (two or more watery stools in 24 hours)
- Eye infection (thick mucus or pus draining from the eye)
- Unusually tired, pale, lack of appetite, confused or cranky
- Fever (temperature of 100° (F) or more)
Parent/Child Gym classes: May make up in a regularly scheduled class that has an opening.
Gym Make-Up Policy:
- For your convenience, we offer make-up days on Saturdays during the school year. During the summer we offer different make-up options as we are closed on Saturdays. These make-up classes are available for children that are currently enrolled.
- Missed classes can only be made up within 30 days of the date missed.
- All children are limited to one make-up class a month.
- All Preschool classes will have a 40-minute class and School-age classes will have a 55-minute make-up class.
- Open Gym is also an option for Preschool Gym to make up a class. Open Gym is not offered in July and August.
Parent/child classes are:
- Wee Pea
- One Pea
- Two Pea
Preschool classes are:
- Girls Three Pea
- Girls Four Pea
- Advanced Preschool Gym
- Ninja Warrior Jr. (Kindergarten)
- Lil' Ninja Warrior
School-age classes are:
- KinderBeginner Gym
- Girls Level 1 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 2 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 3 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 4 Gymnastics
- Ninja Warrior
All Star Team Make-Ups will also be available on every other Saturday for Copper and Silver Levels during the school year.
Swim Make-Up Policy
Swim make-ups are offered the last Friday of the month throughout the School Year session. Pre-registration is required for these make-ups. You may also attend any Open Swim as a make-up. Preregistration also required for Open Swim make-ups.
- All children must be currently registered in a class in order to attend a make-up.
- All children eligible for a make-up MUST pre-register at the front desk either in person or by phone in order to hold their spot. (609) 926-2682
- Any child NOT pre-registered WILL NOT be allowed to attend the make-up class and will have to register for another date. This is for safety reasons. Please register in advance.
- Thank you all for your cooperation!*
Make-up Policy For Inclement Weather
If for some reason Bright Stars should have to cancel classes due to inclement weather you will have the opportunity to make up the missed class time in any “preschool open gym”, or “open swim” at no charge. You will have 12 months to make up this missed class time.
Following a closing additional preschool open gym and open swim times may be added to our current schedule.
Bright Stars will communicate any closings regarding inclement weather via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
There are several ways we will inform you if Bright Stars will be closed or delayed in opening due to winter weather! Closing decisions will be made at least 1 hour prior to event or class start time.
As a reminder closing and delays are always for the safety of our families and staff!