Missed a Class?
Bright Stars Illness Policy
For the safety of your child as well as all of the other children here at Bright Stars please be aware of the following illness policy:
Parents should not allow their child to participate in class if the child is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Children should not attend class if...
- Vomiting (two or more times in 24 hours)
- Rash, lice or nits (body rash, especially with a fever or itching)
- Diarrhea (two or more watery stools in 24 hours)
- Eye infection (thick mucus or pus draining from the eye)
- Unusually tired, pale, lack of appetite, confused or cranky
- Fever (temperature of 100° (F) or more
Parent/Child Gym classes: May make up in a regularly scheduled class that has an opening.
Gym School Year Session Make-Up Policy:
- For your convenience, we offer make-up days for gym classes almost every Saturday during the school year.
- All Preschool classes will have a 45-minute class and School-age classes will have a 55-minute make-up class.
Parent/child classes are:
- Toddler 2.5/3 years
Preschool classes are:
- Preschool 3/4 Gym
- Preschool 4/5 Gym
- Advanced Preschool Gym
- Ninja Warrior Jr.
- Little Ninja
School-age classes are:
- KinderBeginner Gym
- Girls Level 1 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 2 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 3 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 4 Gymnastics
- Girls Level 5 Gymnastics
- Ninja Warrior
- Tumbling 1 - 5
- Acro / Tumbling 1 & 2
Gym Summer Session Make-Up Policy: We offer a very flexible scheduling policy for the summer session. All gymnastics and tumbling class participants are welcome to make up a missed class in any class with an opening. We do not limit the number of make-up gym classes that can be scheduled since we understand things come up in the summer and many families may vacation.
Swim Make-Up Policy
Swim make-ups are offered periodically throughout the School Year session. Pre-registration is required for these make-ups. You can also attend Family Open Swim as a make-up.
- All children must be currently registered in a class in order to attend a make-up.
- All children eligible for a make-up MUST pre-register at the front desk either in person or by phone in order to hold their spot. (609) 926-2682
- Any child NOT pre-registered WILL NOT be allowed to attend the make-up class and will have to register for another date. This is for safety reasons. Please register in advance.
- Thank you all for your cooperation!*
Make-up Policy For Inclement Weather
If for some reason Bright Stars should have to cancel classes due to inclement weather you will have the opportunity to make up the missed class time in any “open gym”, “preschool open gym”, or “open swim” at no charge. You will have 12 months to make up this missed class time.
Following a closing additional stay & play, open gym and open swim times may be added to our current schedule.
Bright Stars will communicate any closings regarding inclement weather via our website, Facebook, Twitter or our App.
There are several ways we will inform you if Bright Stars will be closed or delayed in opening due to winter weather! Closing decisions will be made at least 1 hour prior to event or class start time.
As a reminder closing and delays are always for the safety of our families and staff!